Addition to Japan Blog Directory
New Blog: Fish ‘n’ Chips with Soysauce
Daily life ramblings of a half Japanese British chic who is in the middle of an identity crisis while currently working in Japan, specifically a winter wonderland. Content involves a lot of travelling, food, fashion, music, pop culture as well my struggling to balance and understand the two cultures I am born with. Oh, and a wicked sense of witty humour. Though I’m still working on that.
- URL: http://chipsnsoysauce.blogspot.jp/
- Category: Foreigners & Japan
- Start Date: October 11, 2011
- Location: Hokkaido, Japan
About this Japan blogger
Born & bred in Britain, half Japanese & half English.
Eats music for food, as well as loving food itself.
Fashion-a-holic, gig-rocking, club-dancing chic.
- Spring? Did you mean that time of green grass & flower buds?
- A Maerchen Evening
- C’est très froid ce matin