In my weekly blog, JOK Notebook, I write about the joyful discoveries I constantly make in my study of kanji. I’m trying to entice people to fall in love with kanji, just as I have. To understand kanji, you need to know a great deal about Japanese culture, so I inevitably end up giving a […]Continue reading
No. of Blogs Listed
Great Resource about Japan
- NyNyOnline November 28, 2012
- Japan’s Subculture Research Center October 10, 2011
- Japan Australia November 6, 2011
- Life in Japan with toddlers September 17, 2012
- Sakura Panda Tea Time February 10, 2013
- Zooming Japan January 24, 2012
- Cooking in Japan October 24, 2011
- Fruit Cake & Nut Case October 22, 2012
- Sophie’s Japan Blog October 15, 2011
- Schnell Interkulturell December 3, 2011
- Raw Food Life in Japan July 30, 2015
- Magnetic-Rose July 23, 2015
- Cool Japan – Introducing Japan to the world July 21, 2015
- Discover Japan July 18, 2015
- Expatzen July 14, 2015
- Origami Kiwi July 6, 2015
- American Gaijin June 28, 2015
- Japan Realm June 19, 2015
- EnterJapan June 14, 2015
- Kashiwaya Magazine June 7, 2015
- Janna: Thank you for share. it useful me so much for next...
- Ruth Marie Jarman: Thank you for writing about the Deep Japan site. W...
- All Graduates | French Translation Service: Going to Japan is a great experience, and sharing ...
- Isabelle: The site is interesting and can founf information ...
- เซซามิน: I enjoy reading through an article that can make m...
- Jd Banks: Being a foreigner in Japan is no joke! I'm one rig...
- kamus mimpi: Hi Dear, are you in fact visiting this site regula...
- Tobias: My website also covers basic Japanese vocabulary a...
- Nicolas: We just renewed the site and give up the belt conc...
- Nicolas: Congratulations - this is a great achievement. Mos...
Anime Anime & Manga Bento Culture Daily life English Teaching in Japan Expat in Japan Fashion Featured Blog Flower Arrangement Food Food recipes Francais French Gaijin Wives German Ikebana japan Japanese Culture Japanese Drama Japanese Food Japanese Language Japanese Movies Japan Music Japan Subculture Japan Travel Kansai Kids in Japan Life in Japan Manga News Onsen Osaka Outdoor Photo Blog Ramen Recipes Restaurant Guide Spanish Tokyo Tokyo with Kids Traditional Travel Travel Japan Yokohama