Addition to Japan Blog Directory
New Blog: Viva la Highstreet!
Welcome to my world of high-street fashion in Japan!!!!!
The reason nah reasons I started this blog is firstly because this blog is sort of an amalgamation of my three hobbies
- clothes and shoes and make up and bags
- clicking pictures of others as well as mine
- writing…ok so I have dabbled in a little bit of professional writing for a newspaper in India. I was a teenager that time but so what!!!I still carry my only claim to fame aka my articles with me on all the job interviews.
Secondly though even I am a hotelier by profession and have an MBA in the making(I am finally done with my final exams) I still cannot work in Japan because I don’t know the Japanese language(learning though)…so I have plenty of time at my disposal!!!
Thirdly I find my style of dressing very boring, no actually very basic and blah!So I am trying to take more risks and dress more with an edge slowly and steadily.The whole blogging community is my inspiration.
- URL: http://vivalahighstreet.wordpress.com/
- Category: Foreigners & Japan
- Start Date: August 15, 2011
- Location: Osaka, Japan
About this Japan blogger
I am 28, married, Indian, staying in Osaka, Japan since last 1 year with my hotelier husband.