Addition to Japan Blog Directory
New Blog: Having a ball in Japan
Following football teams first drew me to Japan in February 2009. Since then I have made 4 more trips, soaking up culture and history, the quiet and the insanely busy.
Using the extensive volunteer guide (SGG) system has allowed for enhanced experiences, both as a pure tourist, and also to explore elements of my profession of emergency management.
- URL: http://tonyj2japan.wordpress.com/
- Category: Foreigners & Japan
- Start Date: March, 2011
- Location: Hazelbrook, New South Wales, Australia
About this Japan blogger
I am an avid football (soccer) follower, lucky enough to indulge this passion in stadiums across 4 countries so far.
I work for the NSW Rural Fire Service, coordinating a program that supports at-risk residents, such as those aged or with a disabling condition, by doing maintenance work for them.
I have been a volunteer fire fighter for 30 years.
- Diner for 8 ~ Zen kushikathu dote, Nagoya
- The fraternity of fire fighters: Asakusa Fire Station
- Boy with the 1,000 Yen note